Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Welcome to the world of Fantasy Football

Football season is right around the corner, which means Fantasy Football is back!

My name is Anthony Rios and I am the assistant sports editor at the Morning Journal.

I've been playing Fantasy Football since 2006 and have averaged about three leagues a year.

This season I'll be writing a weekly column about what fantasy owners should be keeping an eye on leading up to Sunday's games.

The column will run every Friday, but I'll try to blog frequently with injury updates, who to start /who to sit and any players you should pick up off the waiver wire.

I also want to have the readers involved, so if you have any questions about who you should play you can email me at arios@MorningJournal.com by Wednesday night and your question might be picked to put in the column.

Also I will be participating in a fantasy league called "Morning Journal Madness" with my co-workers.

I will post our entire draft online and keep you updated on how I'm doing in the league.

Good luck to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home